The Smyrna Museum and historic Plank House are located at 11 S. Main St. and are open to the public Saturdays from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM., and by appointment. Admission is free, and donations are welcome.
The Duck Creek Historical Society owns and operates the museum and Plank House. Along with historic paintings, furnishings, and documents, the museum offers special exhibits almost every month, for example, milk bottles of local dairies from days gone by, antique tools, fire company memorabilia, and antique toys and trains.
Call (302) 653-1320 for more information or to make an appointment for a group tour.