Water Quality Reports

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires public water suppliers to provide consumer confidence reports (CCR) to their customers, also known as annual water quality reports.

The reports provide information on water sources used, any detected contaminates, and drinking water standards. Please reach out to Public Works at (302) 653-9231 opt. 1 with any questions.

" "