Report a Concern

To report a concern, please visit our new online tool, the Citizen Reporter.

Please note that our jurisdiction only incorporates town limits. If you have a concern that is out of town, please be advised that we will not be able to help. Check out Kent County's website for their information.

Some roads are State/County responsibility like Carter, Sunnyside, Glenwood, Route 13, and such. Check out DelDOT's website for their information and to report road concerns.

Developments under construction are the responsibility of the contractors until finished and handed over to us.

Note: Requests made Monday through Friday during business hours will be immediately received by staff. For non-business hours utilities emergencies, please contact the Police Department at (302) 653-9217.